If you’re looking for something unique for your wedding, we offer a wide range of specialty blooms and colour palettes. We grow all of the flowers that we use for wedding designs, which means we can create customized bouquets to suit your style.
We prefer to discuss your needs for wedding flowers as early as possible in the year, so that we can be sure to grow enough of blooms in the right colours for your special day.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Full range of seasonal, fresh-cut, premium flowers
- Floral design services, to prepare bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, arbours
- Flowers by the Bucket for DIY arrangements
- Delivery and setup on-site (optional)
When you come for your consultation, bring along any photos that inspire you, that show the colours, style, size of bouquets, and any other features that you love.
Don’t worry if you don’t know the names of flowers or what will be in season on your wedding day! We will show you photos of the flowers and colours that we grow at that time of the year, and match them up to your vision.
Booking your wedding florals with us is a 5-step process:
1. Request a consultation
2. Come to the consultation with notes / photos of your floral vision
3. We prepare a quote for your wedding flowers
4. Pay a non-refundable deposit to reserve your flowers for your wedding day
5. We grow the flowers organically, harvesting the best from the field for your wedding, and arrange them according to the details we discussed at your consultation
Flowers by the Bucket for DIY Arranging
Colour-coordinated combinations of flowers, with 7 – 10 bunches of flowers per bucket (~ 8 – 12 stems per bunch, depending on the variety).
For the best chance of receiving the exact colours and types of flowers you’d like for your wedding, get in touch with us by the end of February (especially for larger orders).
Since our weekly harvests are directly dependent on the weather, we can’t guarantee the exact flowers you want, but we’ll do our very best to fill your order with the types of flowers and colours that will fulfil your floral vision for your wedding. In the slim chance that a certain bloom is not available the week of your wedding, we’ll get in touch with you about substituting a similar variety.
Flowers by the Bucket: $65
Greens by the Bucket: $50 – 65, depending on varieties
Contact us to discuss Flowers by the Bucket for weddings.
*Certain flowers are excluded from the “Flowers by the Bucket” package, and are priced by the stem: sunflowers, gladiolus, ranunculus, dahlias, roses, lisianthus, tulips, and peonies.